Added on 19 November 2023
The Parish Council has unanimously agreed that the rent payable from 1st April 2024 for each garage plot transferred from Livin Housing Limited to Fishburn Parish Council shall be £120.00 per annum. It is hoped that a small committee of volunteers who are garage plot holders will take over the entire management of the garage plots with an agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA) between the management committee and the Parish Council. The rent will be payable in advance no later than midnight on 31st March of each year. The rent can be paid by electronic transfer made directly to Fishburn Parish Council's account. NOTE: The transfer of the title deeds from Livin to Fishburn Parish Council relates to:
- Stobart Terrace East and West Garage Sites.
- Garage Site north of Salvin Terrace, together with TWO garden plots.
- Regent Terrace Garage site.
- Millfield Road Garage site.
- Garden plot to rear of 42/42a Sycamore Road.